It’s been a while since I have had this Keto Chili. I forgot just how much I love it. Like seriously pour your cup and walk away, because it’s tempting to have seconds. It’s especially good if you top it with cheese and sour cream.
Credit: Keto Karma website
Yield: 6 Cups, Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories per serving: 387, Fat per serving: 24.6g, Carbs per serving: 7.9g net, Protein per serving: 33.5g
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1lb Ground Sausage
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (14.5oz)
- 1 can Tomato Paste (6oz)
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 TBSP Ground Cumin
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced ( or 1 Tbsp Garlic powder, which is .8 net carb additional per serving)
- 1/3 Cup of Water
- Brown the sausage and ground beef.
- Drain and save half of the fat.
- Place the cooked sausage and ground beef into the crockpot
- Add half of the fat drippings and all other ingredients into the crockpot and mix well.
- Place the lid on the crockpot, set on low, and cook for 6-8 hours.to 8 wedges.